Thursday, April 2, 2009

June

I recently bought my flights back home to Ireland, again. I'm going to be leaving from Narita airport in Tokyo at 11:40 on 10th June and heading to London via Copenhagen with Scandinavian Airlines. Then catch an Aer Lingus flight to Dublin, arriving at 22:20 the same day; after 19 hours of travel.

The first wedding, Dave and Rosealeen's, is on 12th June in Clare. After which I have 2 weeks to travel around and meet up with everyone. Then the second wedding, Listo and Camilla's, is on 27th June in Sligo. The following day, hangover permitting, I'll go to Dublin for a 20:15 flight to London, spend the night on one of Heathrow's most comfortable airport seats, with my bags tied to my legs, and catch an early morning flight back to Japan. I'll arrive back in Narita at 9:35 on 30th after a nice long 30 hours of hungover travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment